Welcome to FOE your diaper!
These trims are not only great for cloth diapers but have a multitude of uses for other products as well.
All you need is some FOE and a little imagination!
Some ideas of FOE uses are…
- Waist line of Dresses / Pants / Shorts
- Hair Bands
- Chocker Necklace (Black Victorian)
- Finishing on arm openings on shirts
- At the shoulder of shirts (instead of gathering it)
- Makes really nice gathered ruffles
- Pants / Mitten / Hat Clips
- I cut off a few pair of my dd’s jeans and then trimmed them in cool FOE like the leopard print and the pink skulls–these are my dd’s favorites shorts and I didn’t have to make any hem–I just cover the raw edge—so much easier on my sewing machine and needle.
- Trim for bibs, even use it for the strings to tie!
- Cloth Diapers
- Edging for blankets
- Elastic hair ties
- Dance/Skate costumes
Thank you for your interest!
I believe in this product 100% as I use it with my own line of swim diaper products